Discussion: GOP Leader Sen. Cornyn Casts Doubt On Legitimacy Of Mueller Probe

(whispers) I was one of the astronauts on that rocket

1 Like

Sign up at ā€œNo one is above the law.ā€ If heā€™s fired before 2 pm, the protests are at five pm. If itā€™s after five, protests are noon the following day. Iā€™ve had enough! (Actually, Iā€™d had enough for a while, but was optimistic. No longer.)

4 Likes

His approval rate according to fivethirtyeight.com is 36.4%, Fox watchers are slower to comprehend and see the big picture.

4 Likes

Especially given the "tens of thousandsā€ of Trump transition emails Mueller just score. Coincidence? I think not.

5 Likes

Did you get paid? A lot of us are still waiting for checks for ā€œservices rendered.ā€

This from a guy who is a former Texas Supreme Court Justice. What a pig.

In a normal criminal investigation, communications between trump and cornyn would definitely be the kind of thing that would be subject to discovery.

Which is symptomatic of the more general disaster the GOP has led us into with russian help. When the FBI listening in on conversations between the president and the senate majority whip is anything but mind-bogglingly wrong overreach, itā€™s not clear how the conventional rule of law will be restored.

1 Like

(from the distaff side) sorry T - thatā€™s awful - have you seen Samantha Beeā€™s video on ā€œwelcome to the world of late night women comediansā€?

It PMā€™d me last week saying ā€œgo ahead and flag me c**tā€

Which was strange because I already had.

5 Likes

O itā€™s not the first one. I just flag them and the mods instantly whisk them away.

3 Likes

The operative qualifier there being ā€œTexas.ā€

I put an addition on my house with all that sweet sweet Soros money.

5 Likes

And also so good. I saw C,S,Nash in concert a few years back and Steven Stills was quite odd throughout the performance. Maybe one or two too many hits of acid? David Crosby and Graham Nash were great and quite engaging with us aging boomers. :grin:

3 Likes

Maybe early onset dementia? Theyā€™re older than I am by a bit.

2 Likes

Cornā€™in? Yup, and a son of a whore too.

[quote=ā€œtiowally, post:146, topic:66440, full:trueā€]
Did you get paid? A lot of us are still waiting for checks for ā€œservices rendered.ā€
[/quote] Iā€™m typing this on my golden keyboard right now because I have to stay indoors for another 2 months to recover from my facelift and calf implants

5 Likes

If Cornyn thinks heā€™s smarter than Mueller heā€™s got another thing coming

9 Likes

Hmm. I had not thought of that. They are older than me by several years.

2 Likes

You went full cantaloupe, I assume.

9 Likes

[quote=ā€œmattinpa, post:153, topic:66440ā€]
I put an addition on my house with all that sweet sweet Soros money.
[/quote] donā€™t forget that new $1,000 tax rebate for you will pay for your kitchen remodel - go nuts!

4 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available