Discussion: GOP Rep. Gohmert Calls For Robert Mueller's Firing: 'He Needs To Go'

OK but comments about comments about Gohmert are apt and constructive? Just trying to follow along here. :wink:

8 Likes

O I accept.

(don’t tell the rest I accepted for them hahahahahaha)

3 Likes

There are bovines there but I don’t think they let them vote because they’re afraid they’d vote Democratic - they know more of us are Vegetarians.

3 Likes

They call Gohmert the stupidest member of Congress for a good reason.

4 Likes

Good point on the choice of grenade-flopper. There are plenty of GOPers higher up on the food chain that I’m sure they’d rather have doing this work.

@steviedee111 - I’ve always thought once Trump ceased to be useful to a critical mass of Republicans, the tide would turn. I just don’t know what those pressure points are for enough of them. You’d have to have ideologically MOR Republicans, a relative term I know, bail. (Thinking people like Mo Brooks, Tim Scott, Raul Labrador) I just don’t know if we ever get there before 2020. I’ve always thought the Dems would love to have a hobbled Trump to run against.

2 Likes

Found it: Robert Mueller and the ‘up or out’ management policy that damaged the FBI

I expect we’ll see this brought up frequently as the investigation closes in on Trump.

@groundloop

1 Like

Oh, yeah. He’s guiltier than sin.

Bwa, ha, ha, ha.

8 Likes

Oh, c’mon, everyone has a couple spare minutes they’re not using for anything else anyway.

2 Likes

Which only adds to my befuddlement
 Despite their recent horrid associations at the college, the Law School has always been pretty well regarded, esp. in TX. As far as I know you couldn’t necessarily be a drooling sponge to get in there, but maybe he had pictures of someone with a steer.

Our Congress has been compromised. We should not rest until all of the traitors pay the ultimate price.–and I’m f’n sick and tired of all this shit and want to rest. I want my old life back, the one where I couldn’t name one foreign leader or CEO and never gave even a 1/2 of a fuck about the leadership structure of the GOP. Shit.

"Five US Congressmen representing the Republican Party have requested a meeting in Prague with Tomio Okamura, the leader of an extreme right wing party, the Movement of Freedom and Direct Democracy (SPD). The following five US Congressmen, Steve King (R-IA), Andy Harris (R-MD), Dana Rohrabacher (R-CA), Louie Gohmert (R-Texas) and Paul Gosar (R-AZ) will meet Tomio Okamura in Prague on Thursday 25th January at 4.30 pm. According to Okamura’s press release, “they will discuss topics of bi-lateral and global importance, including European policy which concerns demographic changes, migration and immigration”. "

4 Likes

Ignorant, chew on this.

1 Like

I’d add - “unethical” to that description (They’re more than just crazy)

2 Likes

Louie Louie, oh no no no, you gotta go, oh no
Louie Louie, oh baby, you gotta go

2 Likes

Son, go look in the mirror and say those same words to the idiot in the mirror. And then make it so.

Here’s your hat; what’s your hurry?

Mueller will go down in history as a hero - you will be relegated to the dustbin of history as a loser, a coward and an idiot.

Don’t go away mad; just go away.

1 Like

Poor little Louis Born Without a Brain.

2 Likes

Shut up, Cue Ball.

The next session of Congress should do a fine job on this.

Blue wave’s a-comin’.

4 Likes

I say Trump’s toast no matter what. Shit on a shingle.

Its already done.

2 Likes

With Louie Gohmert (R-Fucking Morons) being the PERFECT “Negative Barometer” that means that Firing Mueller is a VERY BAD IDEA.

1 Like

I listened to Josh’s 5th podcast yesterday and he was talking to a former FBI counter-intelligence agent who is now a law professor. She was saying that Special Counsel Robert Mueller is not authorized to issue a written report to Congress or whoever. She says that the way he is communicating to the American people and getting the story out is through the indictments he is filing, which is why they are so detailed and fact-filled.

9 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available