Discussion: Trump Immediately Condemns Van Attack In Barcelona, Calls It Terror

Somebody just answered Trump’s tweet with this.

17 Likes

Lead singer: Ivanka Hummadaddy

1 Like

Band Names?
For me nothing tops Man Sized Action. And I’ve been buying records for over half a century.

3 Likes

The mother of all big wins for Trump will be the next terror attack in the US. Just watch.

My favorite? The three people who make up the “Dick Handler Quartet”

8 Likes

That is just incredible! hahahahahahahahahahahaha

5 Likes

C’mon. Better than Monti Rock’s “Disco Tex and the Sex-o-lettes”?

2 Likes

Conversation

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump
Study what General Pershing of the United States did to terrorists when caught. There was no more Radical Islamic Terror for 35 years!
1:45 PM · Aug 17, 201This of course has been debunked a million times as untrue

I call Trump’s entire presidency a case of terrorism.

2 Likes

That’s good. Legitimate competitor. But Rev. Monti had God guiding him.

3 Likes

Or this lovely duo

7 Likes

I get the feeling that the young Dick Handler is aptly named.

1 Like

In his own mind maybe but Trump is no W and W already fucked that up for everyone else who comes after him. Plus W was not polling as unpopular as Trump has been right from the start.

This whole - if he starts a war, if we’re attacked by terrorists - suddenly everybody will look to Trump? No - we’re far morel likely to all just get up and go to wherever he is and drag him out and tell him he’s fired.

Right now it feels to me as if most of the nation is trying to throw Trump off and out just by force of willfully hating him bitterly.

3 Likes

Do we need to analyze everything starting with the false assumption that Trump is NOT a racist, idiotic asshole?

Has he said anything yet that has surprised anyone?

1 Like

I’ve got a few of the unquestionably legitimate “gospel ones”, and they’re bad enough. I don’t know about the comic ones. I’ve got some fifties “novelties” that look more real than Dick Handler–that’s 3guys.
Edit: There’s coverlover dot com and also a page of the gospel LPs on Pinterest. Somewhere I’ve got the web address of a NYC collector who’s hit sidewalk sales in NY for 50 years; his is the best. I think cover lover has the most, uhhhhh, you know…
These are carpal tunnel bait. Don’t shcedule anything if you go there.

2 Likes

I also liked the part where their quartet had three people in it.

7 Likes

LOL!! Fuck, I’m slow today. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

6 Likes

The fourth was out of camera range, handling dick.

2 Likes
  1. Wow ! That was certainly different from the 2 day waiting period for US white supremacist terrorism
  2. Don is becoming more unhinged and deranged every day. Is someone “watching” over him to get him help and out of the Oval Office when he finally completely breaks down? Is there a doctor (fake one??) watching him?
2 Likes

Surgeon General. Mission Accomplished…

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available