Discussion: Trump Immediately Condemns Van Attack In Barcelona, Calls It Terror

it was the victims fault fr being in the path of the van…just like the people in CHARLOTTESVILLE…bigly careless of them…hugely careless…

3 Likes

The problem being Trump wouldn’t recognize a fact if it bit him on the nose.

2 Likes

Is that another gospel quartet? I’m confused.

3 Likes

centralasiaexpat1h
twitter.com 4

Donald J. Trump (realDonaldTrump)
Study what General Pershing of the United States did to terrorists when caught. There was no more Radical Islamic Terror for 35 years!
11:45 AM - 17 Aug 2017
… is he referring to the apocryphal story involving pigs?

Anyways if he is going to advocate war crimes he should just do what his admired “there-were-some-fine-people” Nazis did in world war two. If they were attacked by resistance fighters, they just went to the nearest town and shot 100 men for each casualty taken. That worked just as well and the pigs can be spared for other uses.

1 Like

No need to spare them. David Cameron is no longer PM

:wink:

There’s no doubt if Trump was some tinhorn dictator in a 3rd world hellhole he’d be inflicting all kinds or torture and death on the populace.

1 Like

In 2016, he advocated for the return of waterboarding n i think both Coats (the current DNI) n Pompeo (the current DCI) had to assure those senators that they disagreed with ‘45’.

3 Likes

Holy fucking shit

Hope they don’t accidently hit any of Donalds Jewish relatives and friends!

3 Likes

In Drumpf’s world view, it’s not terrorism if it’s perpetrated by a white ‘Christian.’ It doesn’t matter who the victims are. To wit: You could scarcely ask for a victim more sympathetic that Heather Heyer and Drumpf couldn’t give two shits about her death. Has he even deigned to mention her name? I don’t think so, but I could be wrong.

1 Like

Has he blamed the victims of this attack yet?

6 Likes

Then candidate, now President advocating summary executions of prisoners.
Tell me again about how Republicans and Democrats are all the same.

5 Likes

Corker on MSNBC just now:

Trump hasn’t shown “stability.”

Oh my.

3 Likes
1 Like

Both politicians, a lot actually elected by a majority of voters?

3 Likes

I’ve read that the best way of deterring Christian terrorists is to threaten to bury them with the complete works of Charles Darwin.

5 Likes

Or in San Francisco

4 Likes

Is this the tweet?

3 Likes

You realize that someone has to do the work of two in a three-way quartet…

2 Likes

I think I have found the man of my dreams.
It is so hard to find someone who can wear that much polyester and still look so sexy. And I don’t even think he’s straight, since he’s looking at his wife like she’s a can of Beanie-Weenie.

2 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available