Discussion: Trump Says Obama Didn't Call Families Of Fallen Soldiers, Quickly Walks It Back

Nothing he says is grounded in reality or empathy. As a result, he gets no results and no respect. Whatever faux support he gets from evangelicals is purely transactional.

1 Like

Trump is quickly creating a ā€œWe all are Spartacusā€ moment.

1 Like

A chair and a book like Middlemarch or War and Peace.

2 Likes

Just because Obama didnā€™t do it with cameras rolling and a bunch of sycophants standing around doesnā€™t mean he didnā€™t to it. Our narcissist sociopath of a president doesnā€™t understand that some people arenā€™t glory hounds.

2 Likes

I figured he would eventually. I really did.

His entire administration right from the start has been a kind of I am Spartacus moment.

My favorite part of the Eminem freestyle is where he talks about his fans = any of them who are Trump supporters -he says essentially you canā€™t be both his fan and Trumpā€™s and if you canā€™t decide then Fuck You! hahahaha

2 Likes

It is kind of wild realizing that history will now be kinder to Junior despite destroying an entire country on a whim than on this yo-yo we have currently.

5 Likes

He doesnā€™t even have to write them himself. He can dictate them or get someone else to do a first draft.

3 Likes

Not my thing, but I will make an exception and hunt it down.

1 Like
Trump Says Obama Didnā€™t Call Families Of Fallen Soldiers, Quickly Walks It Back

POTUS

1 Like

The amount of pain in this grieving motherā€™s face still brings tears to my eyes.

2 Likes

It is worth tracking down and watching it.

1 Like

No doubt Rumpass uses a form letter written by someone a lot smarter than him, that has some measure of empathy, but uses the autopen to sign his fucking name. Heā€™s disgusting.

2 Likes

You can deliver the urology.

9 Likes

Trump canā€™t offer what he ainā€™t got.

1 Like

Mirror Mirror on the Wall WHO IS THE FAIREST OF THEM ALL? FellowCitizen who did not vote for Trump. what the hell are we going to do?

1 Like

ā€œThatā€™s what I was toldā€ (by someone somewhere, once upon a time, probably not, but maybe).

Americans killed overseas in the service of their country are entitled to some measure of respect. If you find it objectionable or inconvenient to make that call to their loved ones, then donā€™t put Americans in harmā€™s way.

Weā€™re currently involved in wars throughout the Mideast and now North Africa, without any actual declaration of war.

Weā€™re providing arms for the Saudi war against Yemen, and weā€™re arming them against Qatar. Our drones are attacking sites throughout Iraq, Pakistan, Yemen, Syria and Lebanon. Weā€™re still fighting a war in Afghanistan with over 11,000 troops there, the longest war ever in American history, with no resolution - and no clear goals - in sight. Meanwhile, at home weā€™re facing an opium epidemic. The sole product of the majority of Afghanistanā€™s farmers.

WTF?

2 Likes

He thinks and believes he only needs that 35% of the public that still gives him positive approval numbers, and that propaganda outlets like Brietbart, Faux News and Russian bots will do the rest in his favor to keep the truth from dumbasses that still support him. Heā€™s counting on that closed circuit bubble of derp.

Iā€™m just amazed at how stone faced McTurtle kept his face while Rump said that whopper of a lie. Too bad the press didnā€™t ask Mitch whether he agreed with that statement. They deserve each other.

2 Likes

W has gotten unbelievably lucky but I bet even heā€™d trade that for a Clinton presidency.

ps - google eminem and probably that freestyle will be the first thing up because itā€™s pretty hot still. If not, then google Eminem freestyle Trump

2 Likes

I think I will step away for a smoke break and do that right now.

"ā€¦if you look at President Obama and other presidents, most of them didnā€™t make calls. A lot of them didnā€™t make calls,ā€
Yeah, I bet that SOB LIncoln didnā€™t call one family.

2 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available