Discussion: Trump Says Obama Didn't Call Families Of Fallen Soldiers, Quickly Walks It Back

Said this before and ill say it again: ‘45’ is the worse final boss ever

4 Likes

Can he finally be running out of things to lie about? We can all hope.

2 Likes

bottomless pit

1 Like

I was anxiously wondering if this last Friday might reclaim its Friday status… and it didn’t. I hope you are right, I don’t care what day is a Friday.

3 Likes

When does Ryan add his voice to those of Corker’s and Kasich’s in calling this sociopath out? Do we have to wait until polling for November 2018 midterms begins when the handwriting will not just be on the wall but on our foreheads for them to see?

3 Likes

Sounds like Trump doing an impression of Stephen Colbert doing an imitation of Trump.

2 Likes

We should be sure to add “or Nobody” to that list, since that’s the most likely answer.

2 Likes

TRump is the asshole other assholes look at and say, “Who’s that asshole.”

5 Likes

After tax cut bill is signed?

1 Like

A WH Press Corps reporter on MSNBC just said that in trump’s FIRST impromptu talk with the press this morning…he did end the talk with …“See you on the stairs later.”

Then…the corps was quickly herded out of their normal briefing room to the garden for the 40 minutes of lies and emotional masturbation we just witnessed.

2 Likes

Yeah, get in line. It’s a long line. It’s gonna be a huge line, a beautiful line.

3 Likes

Trouble is, even if he lives to see history’s judgement of his awful presidency, there will always be toadies telling him he was the greatest ever, and those are the ones he’ll believe.

3 Likes

He is still praying to his Ayn Rand icon every night to get this tax cuts passed.

1 Like

“All I can do is ask my generals”

There ya go. Throw the generals under the bus. Again.

1 Like

TPM you wrote : “During a press conference on Monday afternoon, President Donald Trump made the dubious claim…” why not the untrue claim? why concede anything to Trump?

3 Likes

The President first told reporters that he had written letters to the
families of soldiers who died in the recent attack in Niger and said he
would soon call the families as well. He then claimed that his approach
was unique, and that not all past presidents made those calls.

I hate him. I really do. It’s my right by the first Amendment to do so as a form of expression I guess. So … writing a letter to the family of a fallen soldier is a uniquely trumpian idea and ability and no other has such skills, eh? Praps trump could tattoo the Gettysburg Address on his face so that he’d be forced to see it when he shaves each day.

4 Likes

I certainly hope that Michelle doesn’t pay attention to the shit emanating from trump. I was just thinking how upset she must be with this latest…lowest blow taken by trump.

Come to think of it…wouldn’t you just love to be a fly on the wall if Michelle and donnie are left alone in same room? Damn…there would just be a orange stain on the carpet. And that’s just from her verbal assault.

1 Like

Josh’s staff is fond of gray.

1 Like

Those always end well.

2 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available