Discussion: Trump Transition Team Accuses Mueller Of Improperly Obtaining Documents

This is nothing but more distraction from bullshit mountain.

I will note that at my last job the governing rule was don’t write anything in an email unless you wouldn’t mind seeing it printed on the front page of the newspaper the next day. And I didn’t. And I find it very amusing that so many, many people who should know better have not absorbed that simple fact.

2 Likes

While public opinion might start of on the wrong foot due to MSM malpractice, the “illegally obtained” charge ain’t going anywhere in the real world. Soon enough the lack of legal action and some belated but accurate reporting will turn public opinion to the reality of the situation which is, it was a lawful, necessary and devastating action to take down the biggest criminal enterprise this nation has ever been subjected to. Fox will be the last to admit it, if they haven’t been shutdown for sedition first.

4 Likes
8 Likes

I am not worried
I said it before.
I would not like to play poker with Mueller

6 Likes

Neither am I.

Mueller is nobody’s fool, and I am sick unto death of the hand-wringing and doom-saying on the left.

8 Likes

Maybe just an annex at Danbury.

1 Like

It is – they’re requesting an amendment to existing law.

Well they did trade our country’s heritage for a few bucks, so there’s that. Damn Traders!

I think TPM’s take here is right on. These are not lawyers who seem to be making arguments based on sound legal doctrine but rather to prejudice the public. The assertion of attorneyy-client privilege where it really does not apply by Donald Jr is just a recent example. We just learned in law school that many poorly-informed attorneys or clients seeking to hide conversations merely by calling in a lawyer use this tactic. It doesn’t fly in court. But that’s not their concern. Last, I believe it’s a little complicated as to whether Trump is yet “under investigation,” but if so, his attorneys seem to be in violation of modern professional rules of conduct. See https://www.americanbar.org/groups/professional_responsibility/publications/model_rules_of_professional_conduct/rule_3_6_trial_publicity.html. “A lawyer who is participating or has participated in the investigation or litigation of a matter shall not make an extrajudicial statement that the lawyer knows or reasonably should know will be disseminated by means of public communication and will have a substantial likelihood of materially prejudicing an adjudicative proceeding in the matter.”

2 Likes

I think we are all so jumpy and gun shy and who can blame us?

2 Likes

Ok, so you really mean “traders”?

1 Like

Works for them.

See, I feel better already.

2 Likes

They are acting as if they know that Mueller is not going to exonerate them.

1 Like

Why doesn’t Pee Pee Genital Grabber and Ivanka Pee Pee Genital Grabber and their transition team come clean simply tell us what they did?

Benghazi Gowdy says take it to court not congress.

5 Likes

Was Nunes on the transition team?

Here here!. x1000!

Meanwhile, I just read a report that Team Trump is demanding that Mueller ‘give back’ the emails. Hehehehhe.

4 Likes

Oh my, when the punches land, we can tell, can’t we?

1 Like

Nunes was on the transition team. Mueller ought to indict that MoFo now to get him off the House Intel Committee.

NY State AG will get Trump on financial crimes if the feds don’t, it’s almost a sure thing. He can’t skate on money laundering.

3 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available