Discussion: WH: Trump Was Simply 'Stating A Fact' In Baseless Claim About Obama

If a wonky guy can be a god, Fahrenthold is one.

@drtv About two months ago:

Asked to comment on the news of a Navy warship collision that left 10 sailors missing and five others injured late Sunday, President Trump told reporters, “That’s too bad.”

10 Likes

:laughing:

1 Like

Yes. More Jackassery from the Jackass-in-Chief.

1 Like

Donald Trump is a big fat liar. And he surely has hemorrhoids from squeezing out so many BIG LIES.

4 Likes

Days later he issued the boilerplate tweet about thoughts and prayers. We’re left to figure out which aide reminded him to do that.

@tena

I’m thinking demented prez ought to learn what the 25th amendment is.

When Bannon mentioned the 25th Amendment, Trump said, “What’s that?” According to a source, Bannon has told people he thinks Trump has only a 30 percent chance of making it the full term.

Can’t wait for next New Yorker, and this story by Jane Mayer. So much for hoping for a favorable outcome if 25th is invoked.

3 Likes

“Days later he issued the boilerplate tweet about thoughts and prayers.”

8 Likes

He hasn’t a clue. And if he hasn’t contacted the families’ of the recently deceased HEROS, that means he hasn’t sent a letter either., How disgraceful.

Of course we all know from THEIR track record that most of the Republicans are racists. Obama tried so had and all they didn’t was put him down. They’re all disgraceful low-lives.

Besides hat is h point. I can’t recall any President that makes dirty rotten comments like him. I do believe he is the most negative person I’ve ever known. He’s unfit to be President.

1 Like
1 Like

That’s it folks, We got him!

Well done!

4 Likes

'WAY back when in the beginning of his admin he kept saying that he won the biggest electoral victory since Reagan. A reporter explained to him that Obama got more. He said, Oh I mean Republicans. Reporter said Bush I and Bush II ‘both’ got more than you. He said, People told me.

I think he is being lied to by his people. They keep trying to tell him things that will make him ‘happy.’

3 Likes

Well obviously, if the president says it, it’s a fact!

A fact that he said it! So there!

3 Likes

Obama wrote a letter, but trump can’t read. Should have tweeted it, I guess.

1 Like

Lying liar lies her lying face off—again!

2 Likes

Or will … any day now.

2 Likes

Exactly! He said 'they’ve been sent or they’re going out tonight" which means they haven’t even been written and he just ran his mouth off with his usual transparent lies and insult of Obama. I really don’t understand his base, he has insulted military personnel and families and they are ok with it as long as it comes out his horrible mouth.

2 Likes

Touche

Trump was simply stating an “alternative fact.” In other words, a lie.

3 Likes

Don’t hold your breath, American families of the fallen!

1 Like

Sarah is just as big a liar as her boss … and equally full of crap! Of course she also has her father to thank for those genes. What is this woman going to do when TrumpInc implodes? She’s not pretty, blonde or buxom enough for Fox news … and there is no other outlet that would hire her. Hell, she’d even have trouble getting a job at a fast food establishment, given her inability to tell the truth. I’d not let her near a cash register.

5 Likes

We have a new one for Sarah’s Bullshit express

1. I haven’t Discussed that with the president
  2. What the President meant to say…
    3 The President’s tweets speak for themselves
    4 He was Simply stating a fact

Hey gang, Got any other Sarah shit shovels?

4 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available