Discussion: White House: Trump 'Disagrees' With Putin's Proposal To Question Americans

I’m sure a new 2018 Montenegro SS Super-Sport would look great in Putin’s driveway.

4 Likes

Absolutely. He does great visual stuff, he’s very clever generally. He’s a big grammar and usage hawk, which certain of us here can appreciate. But it’s funny, he gets various characteristics of the B-52s right in that thing, but in the end it’s not fun and infectious—it’s just accurate in that yeah, they do those seven things he did a lot. Rock and pop are all about the underlying feel. Which he captures sometimes! Tacky is just as good as the original. But this time, nah. It’s diet Coke.

2 Likes

GRU’s Obsequious Party

3 Likes

Not just any Americans, Putin’s targets are the former ambassador to Russia and people close to Bill Browder. Trump probably heard that the entire State Department would rise up in wrath if he went through with this. But just in case, the former Ambassador is lawyering up.

4 Likes

When was trump shown this?

1 Like

“…prove their innocence or guilt” reveals a lot about the White House’s understanding of the justice system.

3 Likes

Two weeks before he was sworn in.

4 Likes

I believe “truthy” is the correct term.

No shit? So for a year and a half he’s been saying the opposite. Nah They got nuthin’ on him…
(lays head on desk, covers head with a towel… bangs head on desk)

6 Likes

Yeah… Trump "disagrees

But what will be the candy-ass Trump’s response
If Putin glares at Trump and hisses
“I vant that bastard turned over to my agents in the next 2 hours…
… or the pee-pee tape goes viral !”

2 Likes

Government Of Putin

3 Likes

I’d say hire body guards and a food tester also

4 Likes

:grimacing:

At least in regards to Don Jr, who likely learned it at his daddy’s knee, it’s just a matter of wanting folks to leave a meeting happy and feeling they’ve been heard! Totally innocent! /s

1 Like

2 Likes
10 Likes

1 Like

Who was the second non-vote? I bet it drives McCain nuts he wasn’t able to cast a vote on this one.

2 Likes

Putin n Trump have a lovely relationship

1 Like

No shit.

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available